Office Furniture, Accessories & Equipment
Our sales and interior design team have the experience to guide you as you navigate the contract furniture buying process- selecting office furniture and accessories that activate your space and support your business while saving time and giving the best value for your investment
Millington Lockwood has the expertise and solutions to support your work & your vision.
- Employee/Student retention and attraction
- Remote workforce needs
- Spaces aligned with culture
- Technology changes
- Multiple generations in the workforce
- Safety and infection control considerations
- Economic fluctuations
- The fast, ever-increasing pace of business
- Continued, after-market customer service support
Together, they make it difficult for organizations to stay ahead. We know that as your business changes, so do your needs.
A well-designed business interior has a profound impact on productivity, efficiency, and employee engagement. We create the office environment your organization needs for today. And we’ll enable you to make cost-effective work-space changes in the future.
With a full range of premier office furniture, accessories and services for corporate, education, healthcare, government and home office customers we are prepared to meet all our customers' needs. Whether working with companies directly or in partnership with architects and designers, we are proud to deliver world-class office furniture and business interior solutions.
Access to Industry-leading Furniture Manufacturers
Millington Lockwood is one of 48 member dealers in the Herman Miller Certified Dealer Network across the United States. This partnership gives our customers access and the most competitive pricing to the Herman Miller family of brands including Design Within Reach, Geiger, HAY, naughtone, Nemschoff, and more. In addition to Herman Miller, we partner with over 100 other high-quality furniture manufacturers for a world of options when planning, designing and furnishing the ideal workspace that supports the work you do.
Order Management simplified with a focus on solutions
The contract furniture buying process can be a lot of work, especially if you are not familiar with it. We can help streamline the specifying and ordering of your contract furniture purchase, which reduces your purchasing costs, improves your order accuracy, and shortens the order cycles for faster delivery to you.
Choosing products and vendors takes time, effort and experience to get the best value —all of which are limited resources that you could spend in other ways. We are experts in evaluating vendors and conducting bidding and negotiations with potential vendors. We are here to ensure that you receive optimum terms of purchase for the design that supports your business.
We make the contract furniture buying process work best for you.
We’ll prepare your order with layout and design, bill of materials, and pre-order set-up. Or, you can use our online transaction capability—our powerful digital ordering system that allows you to share order information seamlessly, allowing you to quickly, accurately, and easily purchase products for all your locations, track your orders, and communicate your needs to us or one of our fellow Certified Dealer Network members. It also enables you to display your specific furniture standards, pricing, and preferences for services such as space planning and design, delivery, and installation.
Our goal is 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Once your order is in process, we establish manufacturing schedules and shipping logistics to conform to your project schedule and construction progress.
- We monitor your order in conjunction with manufacturers and communicate with you continually throughout this time.
- We then receive and inspect your product to ensure accuracy prior to delivery and installation.
- Every project is assigned to a member of our experienced project management team that coordinates with you for delivery and installation of your project.
- We are commitment to your satisfaction and long term enjoyment of your space. Our team is equipped with a dedicated customer service team to handle any and all manufacturer warranties to ensure your space works for your business as designed.
Starting a project?
Contact us to put our experience to work for you.